Planning Board Meeting Cancelled for May 26, 20155/26/2015 2:55:00 PM
Due to lack of meeting the quorum requirements the Planning Board meeting scheduled for Tuesday, May, 26, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. has been postponed.
The new date will be posted shortly.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Any questions can be directed to Sabrena Reinhardt, Town Clerk 910-332-4297 or /blog/
Annual Change from Chloramines to Chlorine5/26/2015 9:51:00 AM
Every summer, Brunswick County and the towns, cities, and other utilities that purchase water from Brunswick County implement an annual flushing program. For more information, please Click Here .
Planning Board Regular Meeting May 26, 2015 at 6:30 pm5/21/2015 10:15:00 AM
1. Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance
2. Approval of the Agenda.
3. Approval of the Minutes
A. Regular Meeting Aoril 28, 2015
B. Special Meeting May 1, 2015
4. Public Comment
5. SUB 15-8343 202 Village Rd, FastMed
6. TXT 15-8504 Traffic Impact Analysis
7. TXT 15-8406 On Street Parking Requirement
8. TXT 15-8407 Definition of a lot
9. Old/New Business
1. Council Updates
2. Monthly Reports
Town of Leland Regular Meeting May 21, 2015 6:00pm5/19/2015 11:49:00 AM
Town Council Agenda Meeting Monday, May 18, 2015 11:00am5/19/2015 10:43:00 AM
- Call to order, Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Review for the regular meeting on Thursday, May 18, 2015
- Economic Development Incentives
- Cultural Arts Committee
- Old/New Business
U-4738 Cape Fear Crossing: Upcoming Fieldwork5/5/2015 1:19:00 PM
We wanted to make you aware that a field crew will be in the project area starting 5/6/15 thru 5/8/15 to perform fieldwork associated with the Traffic Analysis for the Cape Fear Crossing Project. Please click here to access the letter that staff will have with them.
Code Re-Write Task Force Agenda5/4/2015 1:02:00 PM
TOWN OF LELAND
CODE RE-WRITE TASK FORCE
WEDNESDAY, MAY 6, 2015
6:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M.
Leland Town Hall – Conference Room
102 Town Hall Drive
1. Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Approve Meeting Agenda
3. Approve minutes:
a. April 1, 2015
4. Street Parking – Hybrid System
5. Residential On Street Parking Requirements for New Development
Public Hearing May 21, 2015 at 6:00 pm4/30/2015 11:59:00 AM
The public will take notice that the Leland Town Council has called a public hearing at 6:00 p.m. or shortly thereafter on Thursday, May 21, 2015 at Leland Town Hall, 102 Town Hall Drive, Leland, NC to consider the following:
- TXT 15-8357 Retaining Walls. Revisions to Sec 30-182 note 2 allowing retaining walls over 5 feet in height to be certified by an engineer.
- TXT 15-8358 Swimming Pools. Sec 30-4 creating a definition of swimming pool and revisions to 30-212 (c) the town's zoning regulations for swimming pools.
- REZ 15-8360 Oceangate Plaza, Ploof Road, Westgate Drive properties. Rezoning parcels 0470004106, 047EA001, 0470005201, 04700063, 0470005202 from C-2 and M-F to FCZ (FlexCode). 63.26 acres +/-
Any questions call (910) 332-4297 or email /blog/ .
The public is urged to attend.
Sabrena Reinhardt, Town Clerk
Special Council Meeting with the Planning Board Friday, May 1, 2015 at 12 noon4/28/2015 11:15:00 AM
- Town Council Call to order
- Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Joint Meeting with the Planning Board – Propose Planning for Street Connector Workshop
- Town Council’s Adjournment
Engineering Request for Qualifications Mallory Creek4/22/2015 3:16:00 PM
The Town of Leland seeks a qualified firm to provide professional engineering services for the design of water, sewer, and roadway extension for a project in the Town limits near Mallory Creek and Brunswick Forest. Interested firms can view the complete request. or for a physical copy contact Gary Vidmar, Economic and Community Development Director, at 910-371-0148, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualification packages are due to the Town by the close of business on May 8, 2015.