WAVE bus drivers vote to strike7/23/2015 8:10:00 AM
Special Council Meeting with the Planning Board Agenda Monday, July 20, 2015 5:00pm7/16/2015 9:11:00 AM
The meeting will be held at current leland Town Hall Conference Room
1. Town Council Call to order
2. Planning Board Call to order
3. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Agenda
5. TXT 15-8504, Traffic Impact Analysis requirements
6. TXT 15-8483, Connections to Adjacent Properties
7. Town Council's Adjournment
8. Planning Board's Adjournment
Town of Leland Agenda Thursday, July 16, 2015 6:00pm7/15/2015 7:28:00 AM
COMMUNITY OPEN HOUSE7/13/2015 2:22:00 PM
Town of Leland Community Open House for the New Town Hall and Police Headquarters will be held on Thursday, July 16, 2015
3pm until 5pm - Tours & Refreshments
5pm - Building Dedication and Presentation of the Colors
6pm - Town Council's Regular Meeting
Town Council Agenda Meeting Monday, July 13, 2015 11:00am7/10/2015 8:21:00 AM
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Set a Special Meeting - July 20, 2015 at 5:00pm
4. Resolution R15-71 Pedestrian Plan Steering Committee
5. Agenda Review for the regular meeting on Thursday, July 16, 2015
6. Old/New Business
TRAFFIC ALERT6/29/2015 8:14:00 AM
Lane Closures on the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge thru July 2, from 9pm - 5am, nightly. One lane will remain open to traffic at all times.
Planning Board Regular Scheduled Meeting Agenda Wednesday, June 23, 2015 6:30 pm6/23/2015 4:28:00 PM
- Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of the Minutes June 3, 2015 (Rescheduled)
- Public Comment
- TXT 15-8504 Traffic Impact Analysis
- TXT 15-8407 Definition of a Lot
- Planning Board Workshop - On Street Parking Requirement
- Council Updates
- Monthly Reports
INVITATION TO BID- TOWN OF LELAND BRUNSWICK FOREST WATER TOWER6/19/2015 2:09:00 PM
The Town of Leland is curretnly seeking bids for the construction of the Brunswick Forest Water Tower project. Bid Packages shall be obtained from SEPI Engineering & Construction, Inc, by contacting Nicole Gerke at 910-550-3256. For more information about this project and how to submit, please CLICK HERE .
Town of Leland Regular Meeting June 18, 2015 6:00pm6/15/2015 3:35:00 PM
Summer Sessions at the Leland Cultural Arts Center6/12/2015 12:06:00 PM
Check out our Catalog for Summer Session II at the LCAC. There are workshops and classes included for children through adults. Please feel free to share! On the cover there are links to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Click to follow us!
Don't delay, register today!
Class minimums must be met approximately 3 days prior to the class in order to run.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Thank you for your continued support!
The Staff at LCAC
Leland Cultural Arts Center
1212 Magnolia Village Way
Leland, NC 28451