TRAFFIC ALERT6/29/2015 8:14:00 AM
Lane Closures on the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge thru July 2, from 9pm - 5am, nightly. One lane will remain open to traffic at all times.
Planning Board Regular Scheduled Meeting Agenda Wednesday, June 23, 2015 6:30 pm6/23/2015 4:28:00 PM
- Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of the Minutes June 3, 2015 (Rescheduled)
- Public Comment
- TXT 15-8504 Traffic Impact Analysis
- TXT 15-8407 Definition of a Lot
- Planning Board Workshop - On Street Parking Requirement
- Council Updates
- Monthly Reports
INVITATION TO BID- TOWN OF LELAND BRUNSWICK FOREST WATER TOWER6/19/2015 2:09:00 PM
The Town of Leland is curretnly seeking bids for the construction of the Brunswick Forest Water Tower project. Bid Packages shall be obtained from SEPI Engineering & Construction, Inc, by contacting Nicole Gerke at 910-550-3256. For more information about this project and how to submit, please CLICK HERE .
Town of Leland Regular Meeting June 18, 2015 6:00pm6/15/2015 3:35:00 PM
Summer Sessions at the Leland Cultural Arts Center6/12/2015 12:06:00 PM
Check out our Catalog for Summer Session II at the LCAC. There are workshops and classes included for children through adults. Please feel free to share! On the cover there are links to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Click to follow us!
Don't delay, register today!
Class minimums must be met approximately 3 days prior to the class in order to run.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Thank you for your continued support!
The Staff at LCAC
Leland Cultural Arts Center
1212 Magnolia Village Way
Leland, NC 28451
Town Council Agenda Meeting Monday June 15 at 11am6/12/2015 9:15:00 AM
1. Call to order, Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
2014 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report6/4/2015 8:15:00 AM
We are pleased to present to you this year's Annual Drinking Water Quality Report . This report is a snapshot of last year's water quality.
SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING - Friday June 5, 2015 at noon at the Leland Town Hall6/3/2015 9:50:00 AM
- Town Council Call to order
- Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Ordinance O15-08 Amending the Official Zoning Map
- R15-48 Approving Tripp Engineering Contract Mallory Creek Project
- Cultural Arts Center and Town Hall Facility Rental Policy
- Town Council’s Adjournment
Planning Board Meeting June 3 at 6:30pm6/1/2015 8:07:00 AM
1. Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of the Minutes
A. Regular Meeting April 28, 2015.
B. Special Meeting May 1, 2015
4. Public Comment
5. SUB 15-8343 202 Village Rd, FastMed
6. TXT 15-8504 Traffic Impact Analysis
7. TXT 15-8407 Definition of a Lot
8. Planning Board Workshop - On Street Parking Requirement
9. Old/New Business
1. Council Updates
2. Monthly Reports
Special Council Meeting June 1, 2015 at 6pm5/29/2015 12:06:00 PM
1. Town Council Call to Order
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Public Hearing - FY 2015-16 Budget
a. Budget Retreat Special Council Mtg. June 11th at noon
5. Town Council Adjournment