Leland News Blog
Due to lack of meeting the quorum requirements the Planning Board meeting scheduled for Tuesday, May, 26, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. has been postponed.
The new date will be posted shortly.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Any questions can be directed to Sabrena Reinhardt, Town Clerk 910-332-4297 or /news-blog
Every summer, Brunswick County and the towns, cities, and other utilities that purchase water from Brunswick County implement an annual flushing program. For more information, please Click Here .
1. Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance
2. Approval of the Agenda.
3. Approval of the Minutes
A. Regular Meeting Aoril 28, 2015
B. Special Meeting May 1, 2015
4. Public Comment
5. SUB 15-8343 202 Village Rd, FastMed
6. TXT 15-8504 Traffic Impact Analysis
7. TXT 15-8406 On Street Parking Requirement
8. TXT 15-8407 Definition of a lot
9. Old/New Business
Click here for the Agenda.
- Call to order, Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
- Agenda Review for the regular meeting on Thursday, May 18, 2015
- Economic Development Incentives
- Cultural Arts Committee
We wanted to make you aware that a field crew will be in the project area starting 5/6/15 thru 5/8/15 to perform fieldwork associated with the Traffic Analysis for the Cape Fear Crossing Project. Please click here to access the letter that staff will have with them.