Leland News Blog
The next Planning Board meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 27th at 6:30 p.m.
The December 12th Town of Leland Special Joint meeting with the Brunswick County Commissioners has been cancelled.
Town of Leland
Special Council Meeting Agenda
Friday, December 12, 2014
1. Town Council Call to order 9:45am at Leland Town Hall
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Joint Meeting with Brunswick County Commissioners at 10:30am at the David Sandifer Building, Bolivia, NC regarding new Senior Center on Leland Town Hall Property
5. Town Council Adjourment at Leland Town Hall
NOTICE TO PUBLIC
TOWN OF LELAND, NC
TXT 14-8082, Substantial Modification. This is an amendment to Sec 31-42, Town of Leland Code of Ordinances, modifying the existing definition of Substantial Modification to include use of the tax...
Planning Board Meeting Agenga
Tuesday, November 25, 2014 at 6:30pm
1. Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of the Minutes - Regular Meeting October 28, 2014
4. Public Comment
5. SUB 14-8076: One lot subdivision Commercial Village, Brunswick Forest
6. TXT 14-8082: Substantial Modification
7. TXT 14-8086: Street Lighting
8. Discussion: Changing the Planning Board terms to coincide with the fiscal year.
9. Old/New Business
Wilmington- All lanes of Blackwell Road near Leland will be closed between U.S. 17 and N.C. 133 from , until , weather permitting.
Crews from S.T. Wooten will be installing a drain pipe and waterline for the Blackwell Road relocation as part of the Causeway Bridge project in Brunswick County.
Motorists are advised to use caution while traveling in the area and to expect delays. NCDOT reminds motorists to ...