Leland News Blog
The public will take notice that the Leland Town Council has called a public hearing at 7:00 p.m. or shortly thereafter on Thursday, November 20, 2014 at Leland Town Hall, 102 Town Hall Drive, Leland, NC to consider the following:
TXT 14-7986 - Sec 30-181, Note 10. Commercial Kennels
The requested amendment would reduce the maximum lot size requirements for commercial kennels located in C-2 and C-3 zoning districts from 1 acre to 9/10 of an acre in C-2 and 4/5 of an acre in C-3. ...
TOWN OF LELAND
SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2014
1. Town Council Call to order
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Agenda
4. UNC School of Government Development Finance Initiative Presentation
5. Closed Session N.C. G.S. 143-318.11(5)
6. Town Council Adjournment
TOWN OF LELAND
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2014
1. Call to order, Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of the Minutes - Regular Meeting September 28, 2014
4. Public Comments
5. Text Amendment 14-7986 Commercial Kennels
6. Old/New Business
1) Update on Preliminary Flood maps
One-stop early voting will begin this Thursday 10/23/14. Attached is the list of one-stop locations and schedule. If voters choose to vote early, they can go to any of the attached locations. If voters vote on Election Day, they will need to go to their assigned precinct on where they live. Please call Brunswick County Board of Elections 910-253-2620 to get your assigned district location.
2014 General Election One-Stop Schedule
The meeting will take place at Town Hall located at 102 Town Hall Drive, Leland, NC.
CLICK HERE to review the draft agenda.