Leland News Blog
Starting Monday, August 10, and ending Thursday, August 20, the NCDOT will close the right lane in both directions on the U.S. 17/421 Thomas Rhodes Bridge over the Northeast Cape Fear River in Wilmington. The closure will take place from 8am until 4:30pm each day and will allow crews to repair damaged concrete on the bridge. One lane will remain open at all times.
The public will take notice that the Leland Town Council has called a public hearing at 6:00 p.m. or shortly thereafter on Thursday, August 20, 2015 at Leland Town Hall, 102 Town Hall Drive, Leland, NC to consider the following:
- REZ 15-8518 Oceangate Plaza, Ploof Road, Westgate Drive properties. Rezoning parcels 0470004106, 047EA001, 0470005201, 04700063, 0470005202 from FCZ (FlexCode) to C-2. 63.26 acres +/-
The Leland Town Council will hold a public hearing on August 20, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. at the New Town Hall and Police Headquarters, 102 Town Hall Drive, Leland, NC 28451. The Town Council will hear public comment regarding the Town Council’s consideration to refinance the NC133 Municipal Building Loan Balance. Citizens are invited to offer oral or written comments at this time.
The meeting will be held at current leland Town Hall Conference Room
1. Town Council Call to order
2. Planning Board Call to order
3. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Agenda
5. TXT 15-8504, Traffic Impact Analysis requirements
6. TXT 15-8483, Connections to Adjacent Properties
7. Town Council's Adjournment
8. Planning Board's Adjournment