Leland News Blog
We are pleased to present to you this year's Annual Drinking Water Quality Report . This report is a snapshot of last year's water quality.
- Town Council Call to order
- Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Ordinance O15-08 Amending the Official Zoning Map
- R15-48 Approving Tripp Engineering Contract Mallory Creek Project
- Cultural Arts Center and Town Hall Facility Rental Policy
- Town Council’s Adjournment
1. Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Approval of the Minutes
A. Regular Meeting April 28, 2015.
B. Special Meeting May 1, 2015
4. Public Comment
5. SUB 15-8343 202 Village Rd, FastMed
6. TXT 15-8504 Traffic Impact Analysis
7. TXT 15-8407 Definition of a Lot
8. Planning Board Workshop - On Street Parking Requirement
9. Old/New Busine...
1. Town Council Call to Order
2. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Public Hearing - FY 2015-16 Budget
a. Budget Retreat Special Council Mtg. June 11th at noon
5. Town Council Adjournment
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
FY 2015-16 BUDGET
TOWN OF LELAND, NC
The proposed budget of the Town of Leland for FY 2015-16 has been presented to the Town Council and is available for public inspection in the Town Hall from 8:00am to 5:00 pm weekdays. There will be a public hearing on Monday, June 1, 2015 at 6:00pm, or shortly thereafter, at the Leland Town Hall, 102 Town Hall Drive, Leland, NC for the purpose of discussing the proposed bud...
Due to lack of meeting the quorum requirements the Planning Board meeting scheduled for Tuesday, May, 26, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. has been postponed.
The new date will be posted shortly.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Any questions can be directed to Sabrena Reinhardt, Town Clerk 910-332-4297 or /news-blog/pg/2