Leland News Blog
- Town Council Call to order
- Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Joint Meeting with the Planning Board – Propose Planning for Street Connector Workshop
- Town Council’s Adjournment
The Town of Leland seeks a qualified firm to provide professional engineering services for the design of water, sewer, and roadway extension for a project in the Town limits near Mallory Creek and Brunswick Forest. Interested firms can view the complete request. or for a physical copy contact Gary Vidmar, Economic and Community Development Director, at 910-371-0148, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualification packages are due to the Town by the close o...
The NCDOT will have lane closures on SR 1551 (Blackwell Rd) .2 miles west of the intersection of NC 133 to shift traffic onto the new realigned Blackwell Rd in Brunswick County beginning Saturday April 18, 2015 at 6am until Monday April 20, 2015 at 6am. This will begin the next phase for the Leland Causeway Project which will widen the roadway to 3 lanes in both directions to alleviate of the congestion through the area.
To obtain more information about this work, you may contact Wand...
CLICK HERE for the agenda
The public will take notice that the Leland Town Council has called a public hearing at 7:00 p.m. or shortly thereafter on Thursday, April 16, 2015 at Leland Town Hall, 102 Town Hall Drive, Leland, NC to consider the following:
- Site Specific
Zoned PUD, 56.35 Acres, 119 Single Family lots, Funston Land & Timber.
TOWN OF LELAND
MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2015
1. Call to order, Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Agenda Review for the regular meeting on Thursday, April 16, 2015
4. Resolution R15-41 Amending the VC3 Contract
5. Old/New Business
7. Second Draft Budget FY15/16