Leland News Blog
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Set a Special Meeting - July 20, 2015 at 5:00pm
4. Resolution R15-71 Pedestrian Plan Steering Committee
5. Agenda Review for the regular meeting on Thursday, July 16, 2015
6. Old/New Business
Lane Closures on the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge thru July 2, from 9pm - 5am, nightly. One lane will remain open to traffic at all times.
- Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of the Minutes June 3, 2015 (Rescheduled)
- Public Comment
- TXT 15-8504 Traffic Impact Analysis
- TXT 15-8407 Definition of a Lot
- Planning Board Workshop - On Street Parking Requirement
The Town of Leland is curretnly seeking bids for the construction of the Brunswick Forest Water Tower project. Bid Packages shall be obtained from SEPI Engineering & Construction, Inc, by contacting Nicole Gerke at 910-550-3256. For more information about this project and how to submit, please CLICK HERE .
To view the Agenda for June 18th meeting CLICK HERE .
Check out our Catalog for Summer Session II at the LCAC. There are workshops and classes included for children through adults. Please feel free to share! On the cover there are links to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Click to follow us!
Don't delay, register today!
Class minimums must be met approximately 3 days prior to the class in order to run.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Thank you for your continued support!