Leland News Blog
The public will take notice that the Leland Town Council has called a public hearing at 6:00 p.m. or shortly thereafter on Thursday, January 21, 2016 at Leland Town Hall, 102 Town Hall Drive, Leland, NC to consider the following:
- TXT Parking Regulations – Amendment to Chapter 22. Subdivisions, Article III. Standards, Division 1. Generally, Sec 22-89. Definitions be amended to include the definition of clustered parking;
- Text Amendment Article V, Divisi...
Wilmington– The N.C. Department of Transportation will intermittently close eastbound lanes of the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge on U.S. 17 over the Cape Fear River for one night next week. The closure will take place from 9 p.m., Wed, Dec. 16 until 5 a.m., Thursday, Dec. 17 so crews can repair the center guardrail that was damaged in a recent crash. One lane will remain open to traffic at all times.
CLICK HERE for agenda.
Held at the Town Hall Cape Fear Training Room
1. Call to order, Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Agenda Review for the regular meeting on Thursday, December 17, 2015
4. Discussion Items:
a. Navassa Brownfield Grant Proposal
b. BSRI Senior Center Construction
c. Red Cross Blood Drive - February 17, 2016&...
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of the Agenda
4. Planning Board Training with the Town Attorney and Staff
Notice is hereby given that sealed bids will be received for curb work and resurfacing of Willowpond and Combine Ln’s at the Leland Town Hall, 102 Town Hall Dr. Leland, NC 28451 until 2:00 PM. on January 12, 2016. At this time bids will be publicly opened and read aloud by the Public Works Director and Project Engineer. Project Documents are available at Coastal Land Design, 221 North Front Street, Suite 201 Wilmington NC 28401 for a Non Refundable Deposit of $35.00. CLICK HER...