Leland News Blog
We wanted to make you aware that a field crew will be in the project area starting 5/6/15 thru 5/8/15 to perform fieldwork associated with the Traffic Analysis for the Cape Fear Crossing Project. Please click here to access the letter that staff will have with them.
TOWN OF LELAND
CODE RE-WRITE TASK FORCE
WEDNESDAY, MAY 6, 2015
6:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M.
Leland Town Hall – Conference Room
102 Town Hall Drive
1. Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance
2. Approve Meeting Agenda
The public will take notice that the Leland Town Council has called a public hearing at 6:00 p.m. or shortly thereafter on Thursday, May 21, 2015 at Leland Town Hall, 102 Town Hall Drive, Leland, NC to consider the following:
- TXT 15-8357 Retaining Walls. Revisions to Sec 30-182 note 2 allowing retaining walls over 5 feet in height to be certified by an engineer.
- TXT 15-8358 Swimming Pools. Sec 30-4 creating a definition of swimming pool and revisions to 30-212 (c) ...
- Town Council Call to order
- Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Joint Meeting with the Planning Board – Propose Planning for Street Connector Workshop
- Town Council’s Adjournment
The Town of Leland seeks a qualified firm to provide professional engineering services for the design of water, sewer, and roadway extension for a project in the Town limits near Mallory Creek and Brunswick Forest. Interested firms can view the complete request. or for a physical copy contact Gary Vidmar, Economic and Community Development Director, at 910-371-0148, or email@example.com.
All qualification packages are due to the Town by the close o...
The NCDOT will have lane closures on SR 1551 (Blackwell Rd) .2 miles west of the intersection of NC 133 to shift traffic onto the new realigned Blackwell Rd in Brunswick County beginning Saturday April 18, 2015 at 6am until Monday April 20, 2015 at 6am. This will begin the next phase for the Leland Causeway Project which will widen the roadway to 3 lanes in both directions to alleviate of the congestion through the area.
To obtain more information about this work, you may contact Wand...