Leland News Blog
Click Here to view the agenda.
Town of Leland Community Open House for the New Town Hall and Police Headquarters will be held on Thursday, July 16, 2015
3pm until 5pm - Tours & Refreshments
5pm - Building Dedication and Presentation of the Colors
6pm - Town Council's Regular Meeting
2. Approval of the Agenda
3. Set a Special Meeting - July 20, 2015 at 5:00pm
4. Resolution R15-71 Pedestrian Plan Steering Committee
5. Agenda Review for the regular meeting on Thursday, July 16, 2015
6. Old/New Business
Lane Closures on the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge thru July 2, from 9pm - 5am, nightly. One lane will remain open to traffic at all times.
- Call to Order, Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of the Minutes June 3, 2015 (Rescheduled)
- Public Comment
- TXT 15-8504 Traffic Impact Analysis
- TXT 15-8407 Definition of a Lot
- Planning Board Workshop - On Street Parking Requirement
The Town of Leland is curretnly seeking bids for the construction of the Brunswick Forest Water Tower project. Bid Packages shall be obtained from SEPI Engineering & Construction, Inc, by contacting Nicole Gerke at 910-550-3256. For more information about this project and how to submit, please CLICK HERE .