Small Residential Jobs

Permits for Small Jobs at My Home

Any physical addition to your property does likely need a permit if you reside in Leland City Limits.  New HVAC, moving electrical outlets, and closing in a garage, are all examples of things that require a permit.

To inquire about permits, call the Planning and Inspections Department at 910-371-3390.