To view the Lanvale Forest Annexation Report please click here
Billing Procedures and Rate Change for Commercial Fire Inspection Fees
New Fire Inspection Fees will be effective July 1, 2018. The Town of Leland will now be invoicing 30 (thirty) days prior to the month of the inspection. The Fire Inspections Fee need to be paid prior to the inspection occurring. The inspection Fee schedule is listed below. Any inspections required for permitting after normal business hours will be doubled.
Under 1,500 square feet
1,500 – 5,000 square feet
5,000 – 10,000 square feet
Over 10,000 square feet
$100.00 + $5.00 / 1,000 square feet
Special Situations (Outside Storage, LP Bulk Storage)
Multi-Family Apartments (Common Area and Fire Control Devices Only)
$25.00 per Building
Churches and Foster Care
Fire Inspection Fees may be paid by cash or check at Town Hall or by mailing a check to: Town of Leland, Attention: Finance Department, 102 Town Hall Drive, Leland, NC 28451. Please enclose a copy of your invoice if mailing payment. You may also pay online by accessing the Town’s website at: www.townofleland.com. Then follow the steps below:
- Select Pay a Bill at the top right of the page
- Select Fire Inspection Fees
- This will take you to a secure payment site
- Please select North Carolina as the State
- Select “Leland, Town of” as the Municipality
- Select Fire Inspection Fees as the Bill Type
- Then follow the directions as stated on the website. All required information will be found on your invoice.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Leland Fire Department at 910-371-2727.