To view the Lanvale Forest Annexation Report please click here
One Week Left to Apply for Federal Disaster Assistance for Hurricane Florence
From FEMA: Time is running out for survivors of Hurricane Florence to apply for federal disaster assistance.
The deadline to apply for assistance from FEMA or for a low-interest loan from the U.S. Small Business Administration is 11:59 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 13, 2018. More than $975 million in state and federal funding has been provided to Hurricane Florence survivors in North Carolina. This includes $529 million in flood insurance payments to policyholders, $118 million in grants to homeowners and renters and $329 million in low-interest disaster loans.
Individuals and businesses with uninsured losses can register with FEMA using one of these methods:
• Call the disaster assistance helpline at 800-621-3362 or 800-462-7585 (TTY) from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., seven days a week. Multilingual operators are available.
• Go online to DisasterAssistance.gov.
• Download the FEMA mobile app.
• Download the ReadyNC app.
• Visit a Disaster Recovery Center. To find center locations and hours, go online to FEMA.gov/DRC, or download the FEMA mobile app or the ReadyNC app.