To obtain public records pertaining to the Town of Leland, please visit our Public Records Request page.
- Members of the media searching for public records can email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Police records, please contact the Police Department at (910) 371-1100.
- Please visit the public records webpage for Brunswick County maintained records.
- Please visit the courthouse public records webpage for the Brunswick County Courthouse.
There are various resources available on the web:
- Town Council agendas, minutes, resolutions, and adopted ordinances are searchable from 2016 forward by clicking here.
- You may also contact the Town Clerk's Office at (910) 332-4297 or submit an electronic records request.
You can find out more information about the Mayor and Town Councilmembers, including contact information, by clicking here.
For more information about speaking in front of the Town Council or to send them a notification about a matter, visit the Public Comment webpage.
For more information about Boards and Committees and to apply, please visit our Boards and Committees webpage.
The Brunswick County Board of Elections can assist you in registering to vote. They also provide voter cards, voting locations, and information on your representatives.