Skip to main content

Report a Problem

Use the tabs below to find the appropriate resources for reporting different categories of problems. 

Leland 311 allows you to quickly and easily report a non-emergency problem to the Town of Leland. 

Request service online for problems you notice on your street, in your neighborhood, or within Town limits in any of the following categories:

  • Animal control
  • Disaster-related
  • Minimum housing code violations
  • Mosquito control
  • Park and/or public trees
  • Public nuisances
  • Roads
  • Sidewalks
  • Storm drains
  • Zoning violations

Use the Street Maintenance Map to determine who maintains the street.

Who Owns Street How to Contact
Town of Leland Report to Leland 311.
NCDOT Contact NCDOT to report any street or right-of-way issues on NCDOT maintained streets.
Privately Owned Contact owner of street.

The Leland Public Services Department does not maintain streetlights.

If you want to report a streetlight that needs repair, please contact one of the following power companies:

Contact H2GO Brunswick Regional Water and Sewer Authority for any water and sewer repairs.

Sediment and erosion control problems, such as downed or inadequate silt fencing on a construction site, should be reported to NC Department of Environmental Quality's Division of Energy, Mineral, and Land Resources (DEMLR) Wilmington Regional Office at (910) 796-7215 or DEMLR's toll-free hotline at (866) STOP-MUD.

For code violation complaints or to search for properties that are or have been in violation, please use this link. These can also be reported via Leland 311.