Anyone wishing to hire Leland Police Officers as part of the Leland Police Department's off-duty program will be required to do so utilizing Off Duty Management.
Off Duty Management is a company the Leland Police Department contracts with that has years of experience throughout the country managing law enforcement off-duty programs. They will handle all aspects of your off-duty requests including scheduling, payroll, invoicing, and collections.
By using Off Duty Management, you receive the following benefits:
- Online access to information through the OfficerTRAK® software including:
- Create requests
- Request status
- Officer clocking times
- Field notes and media files
- Post orders and instructions
- Past and future shift information
- Full liability coverage for your company, the agency, and the officer.
- 24/7 vendor service.
- Dedicated point of contact for scheduling and invoicing.
Off Duty Management can be reached at (910) 941-0784