To view the Lanvale Forest Annexation Report please click here
In July 2017 the Leland Fire/Rescue Department was established as a division within the Town of Leland. It had formerly been the Leland Fire/Rescue Volunteer Department whose beginnings date to 1959.
The LFD provides fire protection, rescue services and emergency medical care to the citizens of Leland. The LFD operates out of two facilities, Station 50 at 1004 Village Rd NE and Station 52 at 1379 River Road.